Oh hey, BCBAs!
New to the field (or a seasoned BCBA who wants to stay nimble) and want to obtain more skills that will help you slay as a practitioner AND maintain your sanity?
Then this conference is for YOU!
Join us for a dynamic line-up of speakers who will teach you skills to:
improve your work/life balance
become a better field supervisor
become a more ethical clinician as it relates to client consent and sexuality
improve diversity, equity and inclusion in your organization
And did we mention you can earn 7 BACB CEs?!
*including 2 Supervision & 2 Ethics CEs
- Sarah Trautman, BCBA
- Dr. Megan Miller, BCBA-D
- Marlesha Bell, PhD, BCBA
- Worner Leland, BCBA
- Dr. Zahra Hajiaghamohseni, BCBA
- Meka McCammon, BCBA
- danyelle s. goitia beal, MA., BCBA
- Camille Morgan, MSC, BCBA, LBA (Hawaii)
- 9-9:10am Welcome and Intention Setting with Megan & Sarah
- 9:10-10am Sarah Trautman, BCBA and Dr. Megan Miller, BCBA-D “You are the CEO of your career: A Roadmap for Success” (1 BACB CE)
- 10-10:10am YOGA BREAK/OTHER ACTIVITY
- 10:10-11:00am Marlesha Bell, PhD, BCBA: “Changing the Culture of Consent: Teaching Young Children Consent Skills via Telehealth” (1 Ethics BACB CEs)
- 11:00-11:10am YOGA BREAK/OTHER ACTIVITY
- 11:10-Noon Worner Leland, BCBA: “That’s Behavior? Sex Defined Across the Lifespan” (1 Ethics BACB CEs)
- Noon-1pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1-2:40pm Dr. Zahra Hajiaghamohseni, BCBA + Meka McCammon, BCBA: “Supervisory Volume and Supervisory Delegation: Why these matter for YOU now!” (2 Supervision BACB CEs)
- 2:40-2:50pm YOGA BREAK/OTHER ACTIVITY
- 2:50-3:40pm Danyelle S. Goitia Beal, MA., BCBA + Camille Morgan, MSC, BCBA, LBA (Hawaii), IBA: “Hard Lines, Hard Growth” (1 BACB CE)
- 3:40-3:50pm YOGA BREAK/OTHER ACTIVITY
- 3:50-4:40pm PANEL DISCUSSION led by Dr. Megan Miller, BCBA-D & Sarah Trautman, BCBA (1 BACB CE)
*This agenda is tentative and subject to change.
Join our mailing list,
to get all the deets on the conference.