"I did not expect to benefit SO much from this experience. I've never cleared my calendar before, and I'm so thankful that I did. The sessions were perfect for me (not experiencing burnout, but noticing some precursors which indicate risk of burnout in distant future), and also allowed me to build ACTIONABLE steps toward living a more meaningful, present, and client-focused path." - Barb G, BCBA
Your days will be spent learning how to become a more effective, authentic clinician, eating delicious meals, completing rejuvenating exercises, relaxing by the pool, hiking, taking fitness classes (optional), and attending lectures on how to balance clinical demands and personal needs as a woman or non-binary behavior analyst. Oh, and you’ll also have the chance to earn 9 BACB CE credits in the meantime!
When: Wednesday, October 26 - Friday, October 28
Where: Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale, Arizona
Who: You identify as a woman or non-binary BCBA professional.
- 3 day CE retreat registration
- Hotel room cost covered
- Resort Experience and Premium Meals
- Fitness and wellness classes led by industry experts
- Exclusive defy merchandise and welcome bag
- Inability to attend insurance
- Networking events to build authentic friendships and lifelong support systems
- Guaranteed retreat spot (only 120 spots available!)